Our one or two-day brand masterclass provide brand strategy skills, processes and ‘best practice’ tools to position and deliver distinctive brand experiences. We also tailor programmes to shape and deliver your brand.
Who is this brand masterclass for?
Marketers seeking branding skills to take the next step and influence in the boardroom. Also those responsible for creating and delivering brands.
You will learn (to):
- First, understand brands and the benefits of brands.
- Understand the role of brand personality and story-telling.
- Gain confidence and practical experience in developing brand strategies.
- Build and win support from colleagues (2 day programme).
- Also boost the competitiveness, profitability and value of your brand.
- Lots of insights to help make or save millions of pounds and boost your career!
Our brand masterclass agenda includes:
- What is a brand and what are the benefits of brands?
- How to create a brand strategy, including positioning, personality, the role of archetypes and stories.
- Practical exercise to create a brand positioning.
- Road-blocks to creating or revitalising a brand and also how to overcome them (2 day programme).
- Practical exercise to design a brand delivery programme (2 day programme).
- How to measure brand performance.
Our masterclasses are highly interactive, challenging and fun!
Throughout you’ll learn through doing lots of practical exercises!
We also discuss issues and create outputs to apply to your organisation.
Brand masterclass takeaways
At the end you’ll take away a workbook and a tool-kit of models to create and deliver great brands.
This will include world class insights and ideas to refresh your thinking and brand.
And finally a certificate for between 7 to 14 hours to add to your Continuing Professional Development (CPD) file.
Read what they say
Brand masterclass rates, dates and booking
To find out more contact us.