New combined edition now in stock
This new edition of The Marketing Director’s Handbook combines Volume 1 of the original practical marketing guide with Volume 2 – Managing Digital Marketing. Both works fit together like jigsaw pieces, and form the only practical guide to managing a marketing function.
- Designed to help business owners, directors and aspiring and practising marketers undertake key marketing activities, and attract and retain customers.
- Packed with best practice insights, practical ideas, advice and also strategies to help you drive the profitable growth and value of your organisation.
- Structured to help you address key marketing challenges, and also manage the function, Board and organisation as a whole.
- Helps you understand the ‘big picture’, and work with colleagues, to lead and maximise the benefits to your organisation.
- The new digital volume brings readers bang up-to-date on the digital age. It is invaluable to help businesses survive through, and thrive beyond, the C-19 lock-down.
- Concise, easy-to-read, and easy to refer to time and time again.
- Comprises a hardback and softback volume.
Reserve and choose where to deliver your copy:
*UK – free P&P, saving vs RRPs of buying both books separately
Europe – P&P £10
World Zone 1 – P&P £19: Covers all countries, not defined as being in Europe or World Zone 2. Generally covers countries in North America (excluding the USA), South America, Africa, the Middle East, the Far East and South East Asia.
World Zone 2 – P&P £24: Australia, Belau, British Indian Ocean Territory, Christmas Island, Cocos Island, Cook Island, Coral Sea Island, Fiji, French Polynesia, French South, New Zealand and Norwegian Antarctic Territories, Keeling, Kiribati, Macao, Nauru Island, New Caladonia. New Zealand, Niue island, Norfolk Island, Papua New Guinea, People’s Democratic Republic of Laos, Pitcairn Island, Singapore, Soloman Islands, Tahiti, Tokelau Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, US Samoa and Western Samoa.
World Zone 3 – P&P £24: USA
Or buy Volume 2 for £12.99*
(*Includes free delivery to UK addresses, delivery is extra to the rest of the world)
Copies signed by Tim and Guy
For a dedicated gift copy, send us a note as well as your order to email@example.com.