How we inspired new desserts for out of home eating
To understand attitudes and needs to eating desserts out of home. In addition to uncover insights to create new desserts and grow the category.
Dessert Development Approach
- Restaurant trade observation and secondary research to investigate menus and also the current range of desserts available out of home.
- Research planning workshop with marketing, research and food development teams.
- Creation of advertising and product stimuli to understand needs and uncover insights and ideas for new products.
- Family group discussions in various out of home eating establishments, also creative consumer workshops with different demographic groups.
- Analysis followed finally by a debrief and working session.
Provided a series of visual and written insight platforms to inspire and focus new dessert development. Also several pointers to improve trade channel operations. This ultimately helped cement trade working relationships with a leading restaurant chain.
See the delicious range of desserts at McDonald’s UK.
Back to marketing success stories.