How we launched an amazing wedding venue
- To research and develop a marketing strategy and plan to launch Rackleys Chiltern Hills; a new luxury wedding barn and event venue in the heart of rural Buckinghamshire. As the refurbishment took over 18 months, careful staging was needed to develop the venue, while attracting guests, and building a high quality reputation.
- Staged collaboration with the management team and also graphics and web designer, over 18 months.
- Firstly, secondary research to understand, the range and nature of current wedding venues, and offers, in and around Buckinghamshire.
- Secondly, qualitative research, comprising depth interviews, with prospective and recent brides and grooms, and wedding planners to understand their needs and decision making criteria.
- Thirdly, we defined the Rackleys Chiltern Hills brand positioning, product and service offer, and other elements of the marketing mix. Then created a website and established a social media presence.
- As the build nears completion, test events, and marketing, will increase in proximity to, and beyond the official opening.
- Marketing for Rackleys Chiltern Hills wedding barn and event venue started in Spring 2020 with the launch of their new website, and social media sites.
- The impressive refurbishment is well underway and opening on track for 2021. Rackleys is now open for show-rounds, taking bookings and welcomes first guests in April 2021.
- After 2 months of (low key) marketing activity they have already received a ‘significant number of enquiries and bookings’.
- Take a tour around Rackleys amazing wedding barn in Buckinghamshire and check out their social media for latest news.
Back to marketing success stories.