How we helped inspire a new social enterprise
With origins as a housing association, Livv Homes (was First Ark) is a pioneering social enterprise based in Knowsley, Lancashire.
To help Livv Homes establish a clear, motivating and unifying direction. Also to develop strategies to better meet customer and stakeholder needs and improve marketing capability.
- Information review and stakeholder interviews to understand hopes, fears, marketing capabilities, business issues and opportunities.
- Create start-point mission and ‘brand’ positioning to explore and develop in working sessions with management.
- Team working sessions covering four business units to determine customers, segments and also needs.
- Develop mission, positioning and series of marketing plans for the overall business. Also for the range of business units and product and service groups. We also devised key performance indicators (KPIs) to aid ongoing management.
- Interactive marketing ‘discovery’ sessions followed finally by a strategy debrief.
Helped First Ark (now called the Livv Housing Group) understand how to think from a customer point of view and discover the benefits in so doing.
Established a clear and challenging mission to inspire the management team and organisation at large to develop their exciting social enterprise. As a result this sets a new high standard for the way the organisation works and has potential to transform the local economy.
Also established new marketing strategy, brand strategy and plans to ensure concrete and steady progress to achieve desired financial and customer outcomes.
Read more about this pioneering social enterprise.