How we researched and developed a strategy to expand a brand in new international markets
To understand the global lip-care market, key trends, and also competitor strengths and weaknesses. All in order to focus Lypsyl brand development and international expansion.
- Secondary research plus management team interviews to obtain supplementary insights and also discuss issues and opportunities.
- Review of internal sales and market information.
- Review of secondary toiletries marketing and research sources. These included libraries, the Internet, retail trade, companies’ websites, and also published research.
- Creation of spreadsheet model to analyse and prioritise market opportunities. This covered some 100 markets or countries.
- Analysis followed finally by a debrief and working session.
Provided comprehensive understanding on international lip-care markets and prioritised market entry opportunities. Also provided insight platforms and recommendations to develop the Lypsyl brand. Lypsyl has now been relaunched and successfully expanded into new international markets.
Back to marketing success stories.