Why read The Marketing Director’s Handbook?
The Marketing Director’s Handbook is a book that all marketers should keep by their side. It is truly unique. Containing the distilled wisdom of top marketing directors it is also the definitive guide to help you manage a marketing team. In particular to lead and represent the marketing function at board level and optimise your marketing effectiveness.
- Packed with best practice insights, practical ideas, advice, and strategies to help you drive the profitable growth and value of your organisation.
- Contains a comprehensive range of simple tools and models to help structure and enhance your thinking.
- Concise, jargon free and easy-to-read, use and digest. Anecdotes and visuals also breathe life into learning points.
- 30 chapters usefully labelled by the type of job or activity they’ll help you undertake.
- Available in hardback and e-book (epub) formats for your desk, smartphone or tablet.
Read the reviews of The Marketing Director’s Handbook
“I use The Marketing Director’s Handbook as a text for my marketing management and strategy class at the university. It is the best book I’ve found on this subject.”Carolyn K. Shiery, Professor of Marketing and Director Institute of Strategic Marketing, Concordia University, Irvine, Canada.
“Today’s marketing director must be informed, analytical, creative, inspirational … and successful – fast. This guide provides an ongoing guide to succeeding in the toughest job in business. Don’t leave your desk without it”Hugh Burkitt, Chief Executive, The Marketing Society.
“A substantial and impressive reference book and at £49.99 delivers excellent value.”Anne Ward, AQR In Brief.
Choose where you want us to deliver:
*UK – free P&P. Save £5 vs. RRP £49.99.
Europe – P&P £9
World Zone 1 – P&P £14: Covers all countries, not defined as being in Europe or World Zone 2. Generally covers countries in North America (excluding the USA), South America, Africa, the Middle East, the Far East and South East Asia.
World Zone 2 – P&P £20: Australia, Belau, British Indian Ocean Territory, Christmas Island, Cocos Island, Cook Island, Coral Sea Island, Fiji, French Polynesia, French South, New Zealand and Norwegian Antarctic Territories, Keeling, Kiribati, Macao, Nauru Island, New Caladonia, New Zealand, Niue Island, Norfolk Island, Papua New Guinea, People’s Democratic Republic of Laos, Pitcairn Island, Singapore, Soloman Islands, Tahiti, Tokelau Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, US Samoa and Western Samoa
World Zone 3 – P&P £20: USA
UK books are zero rated for VAT.
Copies signed by Tim and Guy
For a signed gift copy, please also send us a note at the same time as you order.